The information contained on this web site is provided in good faith, and every reasonable effort is made to ensure that it is correct and up to date. However TopShoters does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on this site.
Moments (photograph of one or more NBA players), packs and sets of statistics that are associated with one or more NBA players that appear on TopShoters.com are the trademarks and property of NBATopShot.com (Dapper Labs, Inc) and National Basketball Association and the respective member teams. The limited use of these trademarks is intended to provide visitors a symbolic representation of the actual moments in NBATopShot.com; use of these marks is therefore for utilitarian, communicative and informational media purposes only.
The information contained on this web site may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
Accordingly, this information is provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind.
Use of the Services
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, Topshoters grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.
You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
- Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party’s rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property right.
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services.
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services.
- Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo.
- Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by Topshoters.
- Use any proprietary information or interfaces of Topshoters or any other intellectual property of Topshoters in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services.
- Use the Services to send, post, or otherwise communicate any Content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, profane, invasive of another person’s privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Services to send automated, unsolicited or unauthorised messages, advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters.
- Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
- Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services.
- Collect any information in respect of other users without their consent.
- Commit any act to avoid paying any applicable fees and/or charges.
- Attempt to and/or engage in any activity or act that is intended to abuse, abuses or inappropriately manipulates any trades, campaign offered through the Services. Such act and activities include but are not limited to: creating fake or duplicate accounts; generating fake trades;. Authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing. Topshoters reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account, if you are subsequently found or suspected to be engaged in any activity or act that is in breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
You would need to have an account with Topshoter (“Account”) in order to use some parts of the Services.
Topshoter uses Google Identify (Oauth 2.0) for authentication and authorization. Topshoter only uses non-sensitive scope which allow Topshoters access ONLY to Google Account email address and name. Topshoter does not collect other data aside from email and name.
When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
- If you are an individual, you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (“Entity”), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
- You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
You are responsible for all activities and transactions under your Account. We will not be responsible in any way if your Account are misappropriated or used by a third party. You, therefore agree to:
- Keep your account secure.
- Keep your account information up to date at all times.
Comply with Topshoter's prevailing policies and guidelines (which form a part of these Terms) and all applicable laws with respect to your activities and the Content which you upload to the Services.
Unless expressly permitted by Topshoter and subject to these Terms and any other additional terms as Topshoter determines, you shall not set up multiple Accounts. You shall not lend, transfer or sell your Account or user ID to another party and must not use another user's Account without their permission.
Tradings and Trade Offers on Topshoters
In using the Services to create a trade listing and offer a moment for trade, you agree to comply with the following:
- All trades contained in a listing must be true, complete, accurate and not misleading in any manner whatsoever.
- You have successfully completed the NBATopShot.com identity verification process. https://support.meetdapper.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047221453-Understanding-the-Identity-Check
- You are the current owner of the moment/s you are trading
- The moment you are trading is eligible for Gifiting. Please check the NBATopShot.com gifting guidelines. https://support.nbatopshot.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500007573422-Gifting-Guidelines
All offers made and accepted through the Services are binding.If you are a owner of the trade listing who has accepted a other user's offer for moment:
- You agree to gift the moment/s in a prompt manner unless there is an exceptional circumstance, for instance, if the other user fails to meet the terms of your listing (such as the moment/ to be traded), or you cannot authenticate the user's identity.
- You will not alter the moment/s after you agreed to proceed with the gifting process.
In communicating with a user through the Services for the offering of or acceptance of a trade listing, you may obtain personal information of that user, such as their email address, social media handles. Without obtaining prior permission of the user, you shall use such information solely for the purpose of the Transaction.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, as Topshoters is not involved in Transactions which are considered solely between users, Topshoters cannot ensure that a user (whether as a trade listing owner or user who offers a trade) would follow through and complete a Transaction.
Limitation of Liability
Any person relying on any of the information contained on this web site or making any use of the information contained herein, shall do so at its own risk.
To the fullest extent permitted by the applicable law, TopShoters hereby disclaims any liability and in no event shall TopShoters be liable for any damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages including loss of revenue, loss of profit, loss of opportunity or other loss arising from the use of or the inability to use the information contained on this web site including damages arising from inaccuracies, omissions or errors.